Guts and Grog Tooned Up

Sunday, April 3, 2011

30 Day Horror Challenge day 11

Day eleven brings us to sci-fi horror.  I had to think about this one a lot. I love Alien but not quite as much as many people out there. Aliens is sweet but I wish Paul Reiser would get raped in the face I hate him so much so it kinda ruins it for me. Tetsuo is amazing and I almost went with Predator as well its amazing. When all is said and done though there was only one choice. And that choice was....
     Hardware has it all for me. The atmosphere draws me in ass soon as I put it in and the music is so good. I get that shit stuck in my head and it wont go away.  Cameos from Iggy and Lemmy.  The effects are so slimy and gooey and well I just fucking love it. If you haven't seen this you are missing out.

Tromeric

No comments: