Guts and Grog Tooned Up

Sunday, April 17, 2011

30 Day Horror Challenge day 25

     A horror film I used to hate but now I like? That's hard because I am a stubborn bastard so I usually stick to my guns. There are of course a few exceptions. Movies I saw When I was younger and didn't fully appreciate.  When I first saw American Psycho I was not a huge fan. I wanted to be. It just didn't do it for me. Through the years I have grown to appreciate it more but It's still not one of my faves.  When I was a kid Halloween 3 pissed me off because no Michael but now I fucking love it and see it as a great film. I considered both of these but when it got down to it there was one answer.
     I remember buying a copy of Phantasm 2 at a comic shop when I was a kid and loved it. I watched the first one and liked it but thought two was way better. Later on in life I did a marathon of all four and Loved the first one and it has went on to be one of my favorite movies of all time, its in the running for the last days entry of this challenge.  When I got to four I thought it was boring and felt like a shitty made for TV movie.  When I revisited it like a year later my mind was changed. I loved it. I loved all the flashbacks and seeing the Tall Man in his previous life. Now this has become probably my favorite aside from the original. 

Tromeric

No comments: