Guts and Grog Tooned Up

Friday, April 1, 2011

30 Day Horror Challenge day 9

     Day nine.  Grindhouse/Exploitation.  Lots of movies I could go with here as it is such a massive term but right away I knew where I was going.  When I think of exploitation I think of sick, vile, offensive and unforgiving.  Well I'm no mathlete but from what I can tell that equals the one that goes all the way. I am of course talking about.  
    This movie is repulsive.  You wanna talk about exploitative?   They exploited the grandaddy of all tortoises insides atop a bunch of natives who were probably getting paid in bark.  I am not glad about this. It sucks. With that said I fucking love this movie.  The music is one of the best things I have ever heard and watching a girl get rocked in the clam with such beautiful music is so off putting  that it circles back to beautiful. 

Tromeric

No comments: