Guts and Grog Tooned Up

Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween: Resurrection- Rick Rosenthal

     After Al Gore created the internet, the producers of Halloween decided that they should probably cash in on it with Michael Myers because those two things go together like peanut butter on a labia and a dog's wet ass tongue.
      I have been watching Halloween films for 12 hours now and it is getting harder and harder to not shove bloody tampons into my eyes and tear the strings out so I cant use them to pull said tampons out even if I got the fucking horrible idea. I don't even know what I am talking about.  Busta and the cast of American Pie take on Michael Myers and some other shit happens. Who gives a God damn? I sure as hell don't.

.5/5


Tromeric

1 comment:

Guts and Grog Reviews said...

I could definitely beleive that Gore created crappy sequels to a once amazing movie. Just to clarify I don't actually beleive he created the internet. Everyone knows it was ALF.