Guts and Grog Tooned Up

Monday, October 11, 2010

Buried- Rodrigo Cortés

     Buried is 90 minutes of Deadpool being stuck in a box.  I mean a coffin.  I'm not saying he's the champ of the damp, I mean he is in the ground with only a couple of things to help him in this predicament. 
     
     Buried will make you feel like you are stuck in the ground and have no one to save you.  You can scream, you can call and ask for help but they are just gonna tell you they have better things to do and you shouldn't cry wolf because this isn't that shitty horror film. 
     
     I don't want to ruin anything plot wise so I will just name some of the reason's you should get your ass out to see this.

1. It all takes place in a coffin yet feels like Nestor Almendros did the cinematography for it.

2.  The sound and music are mind blowing.

3. Ryan Reynolds is so fucking good in this role.  You are in the box with him and beleive every shitty thing that happens is happening to you.




4/5


Tromeric

2 comments:

stonerphonic said...

Looks fuckin awesome. Back in the early 70's there was a Hammer-type film with the same storyline. Scared the shit outta me back then.

Can't wait to eyeball this.

kick-ass review guys.

Guts and Grog Reviews said...

Yeah I kind of recall that. Watch this though, good way to kill 90 minutes. I was thoroughly impressed.