Guts and Grog Tooned Up

Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers- Dominique Othenin-Girard



     OK, this is where my patience is really getting tested.  Return while not perfect was fun and felt though the filmmakers were having fun.  This is just money and it shows.  Jaime is now in a mental ward because she may be like her uncle.  She draws crazy pictures and some people die.  That is honestly about all I can take away from this.  It just ended about an hour ago and I have probably seen it 7 times or so in my life and I already don't remember shit.  If you are ever masochistic enough to do a Halloween marathon as I have, heed my warning. When you make it to number 5 make sure you are good and drunk and stay away from sharp things because it is only gonna get worse.

1.5/5


Tromeric

No comments: