Guts and Grog Tooned Up

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Night of the Creeps- Fred Dekker


Holy shit I love this movie. Mother Fucking Atkins is the man. So many amazing quotes. You have everything you could fucking want. Aliens, Zombies, Naked Bitches, Atkins, Nerds, Blood, Flame Thrower, Guns, K and B from KNB, Cool cars, The 80's. Ive decided to play a drinking game next time I watch this, take a shot every time they say creeps. Holy shit I will be fucked up, its like the Wild Zero drinking game, or the Flight of the living Dead one. What can I write that hasn't been said about this masterpiece. Its close to perfect. Stop being a bitch and go buy the recently released S.E. It will be the best thing you have done since you stop pissing the bed, although if you play the drinking game you may start that habit again.

5/5

Eric

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You could also drink to the phrase "thrill me!"