Guts and Grog Tooned Up

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bunnicula The Vampire Rabbit-Charles A. Nichols


Holy Shit, this was one of my favorite books when i was a kid, and by kid I mean still is. I have searched and searched and never knew there was a cartoon for this. I finally found one, and holy shit does it rule. I wish it was longer, I wish it was better, I wish a lot of things but all in all I'm just stoked there is a fucking movie about my favorite vampire rabbit. For years I have hoped for a live action adaptation of this, and maybe now that Spike Jonze is done with Where the wild things are he can pump this out, make a trilogy along with The Celery stalks at midnight and Bunnicula vs Edgar Allen Crow, I would cream my pants of that happened. Which may be a bit creepy as this is a kids book/movie, but I don't give a fuck.

2.5 / 5
Eric

No comments: