Guts and Grog Tooned Up

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tromeric's Top 15 Albums Of The Year

It was a pretty interesting year for music. At least as far as what I shoved in my ear holes. Not nearly as all over the board as usual, but still covers quite a broad spectrum. 

15. Run The Jewels: 2

Killer Mike and El-P upped their shit. I loved the first record, but this shit is so catchy, and awesome. 

14. At The Gates: At War With Reality

The greats are back with this crusher. 

13. RVIVR: Bicker and Breathe 

Very rarely does a pop punk record make my year end list. If it does, it is probably a RVIVR record. While just an EP, this shit is catchy. 

12. Martyrdöd: Elddop
Catchy and Crushing. 
11. Godflesh: A World Lit Only By Fire
An amazing comeback. Hits harder than a drunk dad.

10. Graves At Sea: This Place is Poison

Only three songs, and two of them are covers. It doesn't matter. Still worth it. The original song hits so hard and tight, take that how you may. The Black Sabbath Covers are just icing on the badass cake. 

9. The Gaslight Anthem: Get Hurt

A solid rock and roll record from start to finish. I wish he could just sing me to sleep every night.
 8. Trap Them: Blissfucker

Took me a few listens to really be sold on this, but once it happened, I couldn't stop. The first track is so fucking fast, and amazing. 

7. Sólstafir: Ótta
So beautiful, catchy, and unique. 
 6. Indian: From All Purity 

Hits so hard. Definitely fill your pipe, and blast this shit. 

5. Yob: Clearing the Path to Ascend 

Every song gets better. 

4. Electric Wizard: Time To Die

Makes me feel like I am being sacrificed at the alter. It is hard for me to stop listening to this record, once I put it on. 

3. Coffinworm: IV.I.VIII


This shit hits so hard that it shoves itself down your throat, grabs your dick, and rips it back out of your mouth. Basically I am saying if you listen to this, it's like sucking your own dick, and who doesn't want that?

2. Pallbearer: Foundations of Burden

I got addicted to this record in a way that I rarely do. So close to being my number one, but.....



Number one is a tie, from two totally different worlds. 

1.Nightfell: The Living Ever Mourn 

Can't even describe it, but it needs to be in everyone's ear holes. 

1. Sadistik: Ultraviolet 

Every time I think he can't top his last record. He does. This makes me feel like I am on mushrooms, granted sometimes I am, but even without the fungus, I be trippin'. 

There you have it. A pretty solid fucking year in the world of music. Stay tuned for top films. Hitting soon. 


-Tromeric

No comments: