Guts and Grog Tooned Up

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Antichrist- Lars Von Trier


Holy Shit Lars Von Trier is a pretentious Fuck. With that said, I fucking love him. Dancer in the Dark made me cry like a little bitch that just got fingered by her uncle for the first time, the Kingdom was creepy and Amazing and Dogville had such a beautiful set design considering it was just a fucking chalk board. I have been excited about this since it was first announced. Lars Von Trier doing a horror film, granted it is not a traditional horror film but fucking Jesus some of the imagery scared the bejesus out of me. It starts off with Willem Dafoe and Charlotte Gainsbourg Fucking super hard while their child pulls a Eric Clapton Jr. The rest of the film is them dealing with their grief, they end up going to Eden, deep in the woods where all hell breaks loose(No pun intended). Moments of Homeward Bound, Willem Dafoe pulls one of my favorite Cannibal Corpse songs and it rhymes with I Rum Flood, This movie made me Squirm(no worms though) and that rarely happens. This might be the best movie Ive seen this year. Stop Jerkin Your Gerkin and go see it or Use the Future and on demand it.

4.5/5

Eric

No comments: