Guts and Grog Tooned Up

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Brian Williams: Top 10 Comedies




Comedy is a favorite genre of mine, and this list was hard to put together, as I have so many favorite comedy films. As you can probably tell from this list, the slapstick, over the top, so stupid it's funny, are generally my favorites. I tried to stick as close to actual straight comedies as I could, since I could easily make another top ten list of horror comedies such as Dead Alive, Shaun of the Dead, etc.



10. Amazon women on the Moon
9. Dirty Work 8. Super Vixens
7. Pervert!
6. Screwballs
5. Ernest goes to Camp
 4. Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol
3. Pink Flamingos
2. Airplane!
1. The Three Amigos


 Make sure to check out Mostly Harmless Pictures, and definitely watch Time To Kill. One of my favorite films of the year so far.

No comments: