So I posted this list on the FB page a bit ago but I expanded it with notes and pictures and videos so you all can enjoy the baddassary in one place.(if anyone can find the Spaced Invaders rap, audio or video please let me know)
20. Straight between the eyes- Anvil(Sleepaway Camp 2: Unhappy Campers)
19. Critter Skitter- David Newman(Critters)
This song makes me wanna dance like my life depended on it, Ill pour milk on myself and shit.
18. Everybody gets laid tonight- Hammerhead(Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter)
This song makes me so happy, Its like Journey done with lyrics by a Posicore band.
17. When the rain begins to fall- Jermaine Jackson/Pia Zadora(Voyage of the rock Aliens)- One of the main movies that should be on DVD. Jesus Balls.
16. Taking over the World- David E. Russo/Kirk R. Thatcher/Michael Mclure/David Friendly(Spaced Invaders)
15. Psychos in Love- Carmine Capobianco/Debi Thiseault(Psychos in Love)
14. Me Against the World- Lizzy Borden(Black Roses)
Bad ass movie, Bad ass song, Bad ass Band. FIN.
13. Move your dead bones- Dr Re animator(Beyond Re animator)
When you put in a horror film and check the music video in the special features you of course assume they get a middle aged man from Spain to do a dance song with explosions and dancing zombies don't you? I do.
Bad ass Thrash about one of the bad assiest badasses. Leatherface Mother FUCKS!!!!!
11. The Monster Squad- The Monster Squad(The Monster Squad)
Stephen King Rules! Everything in this movie rules, This is my childhood without the molestation. Wolfman has Nards!!!
10. Lost in Time- Dwayne Muffia Simon/Daryl big daddy Peirce(Waxwork 2:Lost in time)
9. Shocker- Dudes of Wrath(Shocker)
So this guy is named Guy Man Dude. He does look alot like that guy from Kiss but whatever, SO GOOD.
8. Trick or Treat- Fastway(Trick or Treat)
The best rocksploitation film ever made and such an amazing soundtrack. Death to false metal.
7. Tonight(We'll make love until we die)- SSQ(Return of the living Dead)
Trash dances naked to this, and it rules, did I say Trash danced Naked?
This movie is still one of my favorites of the glorious Full Moon days and I used to just watch this part over and over. Checked out some of their other stuff. Not that good. But I would rape a priest if it meant getting this song put in the hall of fame.
5. Killer Klowns- The Dickies(Killer Klowns from Outer Space)
4. Pet Semetary- The Ramones(Pet Semetary)
3. Dream Warriors- Dokken(A Nightmare on elm St 3: Dream Warriors)
2. In Heaven(Everything is fine)- Peter Ivers/David Lynch(Eraserhead)
David Lynch is like God with the slight difference being his existence. The Pixies coverd this song, I think there was a bowling ball in the video.
1. He's Back(The Man behind the Mask)-Alice Cooper(Friday the 13th 6: Jason Lives)
Alice Cooper before he found God in is Guillotine wrote bad ass music, this time he wrote about the best retard with a machete ever. Nice.