Guts and Grog Tooned Up

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lost Highway- David Lynch

I first watched this movie when I was 17, it was like 4 in the morning and I was trying to keep it down as my old ass grandparents were asleep in the next room over. Every time I thought I had it at a reasonable level Bill Pullman would start playing Sax or Robert Blake would laugh in stereo. Once this movie was over I rewound it and watched it again and again.  Then the next day I put it in and did the same.  Lost Highway is a very and I mean very dark movie.  I mean that in every sense of the word.  It will rape your mind.  I just kept watching and watching and watching hoping to figure out what it meant or why I couldn't stop watching it. I could go on and make up some bullshit as what all the deeper meanings are, but I'm not.  This movie is fucking bad ass and that's all you need to know.  Patricia Arquette gets naked, Robert Blake is creepy and kills people(talk about life imitating art), Robert Loggia is a bad ass and hates tailgating, Richard Pryor is to busy fixing cars to fight Superman, Balthzar Getty gets more pussy than a toilet seat and Gary Busey is in it.  If you want me to walk you through it, get over it. I'm not gonna hold your hand, you know what happens to people that let grown ass men hold their hand? They get molested. Is that what you want?  Well if it is to bad, I'm out of roofies and I still haven't gotten the blood out of my clown suit from last time.



5/5

Tromeric

No comments: