Guts and Grog Tooned Up

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Orphan- Jaume Collet-Serra


What the fuckity fuck fuck? I saw this trailer and was like wow, a retarded goat that I wrestled Royal Rumble style directed a movie. Then I found out it was the retarded goat that made house of wax(obviously not the one with Vincent price dick cheese). To my amazement Orphan is kinda bad ass. The trailer does it no justice as it portrays it as a shitty looking Dark Castle Movie. I expected Gothika and instead got Hitchcock meets The Good son meets Don't look now meets Pacific Heights. Buddy from Garden State and Milf from Joshua decide to adopt a weird looking kid who loves vodka, at first its sweet, then she starts playing Russian roulette. Milf is not stoked, dad doesn't notice, Kids start dying, Nuns get Hammer smash faced, this bitch is crazy, deaf girl has Basket Case And Blue Velvet moments. I'm in awe, I enjoyed this movie. Who would of thought.


3.5/5

Eric

No comments: