Guts and Grog Tooned Up

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

And the Winners Are........

The time has come for the winners of the 2 Headed Shark Attack print done up by Jeremy Gaulkenstein over at Critters and Gods. I decided to take on thirteen shots of tequila while drawing the names. I mean this is the grog for gods sake. Well, watch the video to find out the winners and thanks to everyone that entered and has supported us. We sent off the shirts of this to the printer so you all will have your chance of ordering those as well. 



-Tromeric

6 comments:

Mr. Gable said...

Holy shit dude, that was awesome. I don't think I could've swallowed all that. Yikes!

I'm more of a mix it and pound it kinda guy.

Very impressive, loved that you incorporated self punishment to a contest! HAHAHA

Guts and Grog Reviews said...

I figured it was the least I could do. Originally it was gonna be way worse. I was in a mellow mood though so I calmed it down. Sorry you didn't win but thanks for trying. I have some more badassery lined up.

Mr. Gable said...

that's alright, at least I know you didn't fuck me out of a prize!

What were you drinking there with the shots?

Oh dude, I can't wait for the Royale next week. I hope Spaced Invaders wins. He deserves it!

Guts and Grog Reviews said...

It's called a spider bite. Tarantula tequila and Red Bull. I also hope Spaced Invaders wins. More multiple reasons. Go over to the Critters and Gods FB and he is giving anyone that entered and didn't win a free issue. Should be his newest post.

Mr. Gable said...

awesome thanks!

Mister Bones said...

That was hardcore sir.