Guts and Grog Tooned Up

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Inside- Alexandre Bustillo/ Julien Maury


The French have proved many things over the years, they know how to give cigarettes to babies, they love wine and cheese, and they, like cheap trick know how to Surrender, and finally they know how to fuck shit up in a horror movie. In the last few years they have brought some of the best horror movies out there, taking the title from Japan once they decided that every movie should have a kid with long black hair in it. They have brought us Irreversible, Haute Tension, I stand Alone, Calvaire(kind of), and finally Inside. I don’t want to say to much cuz if you haven’t seen it, you need to stop reading this and go fucking buy it. All I have to say is blood, babies, and beautiful imagery. It’s a whole new 3 B’s. That’s all I’m going to say, I’ve got to go fuck with a pregnant bitch, and not like Zack’s fantasy, I mean cut a bitch.

4 .5/ 5

Tromeric

No comments: