Guts and Grog Tooned Up

Sunday, October 14, 2012

And the winner is........

First off. I wanna say thank you to everyone that signed up or helped push this. I was not sure we would hit the minimum entry count. I know most is due to everyone that helped share. It is way harder than it should be to get people to sign up to win free shit. Who knew? Well I meant to do this yesterday but went to get lunch in the afternoon and somehow got sidetracked and it ended up becoming an all day event featuring tons of grog, strippers, and just constant chaos of awesome. Well the time has come. Lets draw this lucky winner. Go to the bottom for the winner.




































Eric King. Sorry to everyone else. I wish I had more to give. I really appreciate everyone that takes the time to read or share my nonsense.

-Tromeric




1 comment:

WizWor said...

Hell yea! Thanks broseph!