Guts and Grog Tooned Up

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fire in the Sky- Robert Lieberman



Fire in the sky scares the bejesus out of me. I have been watching horror movies pretty much since I sneaked a peak out my dads dick hole and saw the tall mans wrath in Phantasm. OK so maybe this isn't factual but I feel that it is a realistic theory. I assume my dad would of watched Phantasm and I could of potentially swam from the ball sack to the peephole to check this shit, and I would of. My point being that I am well experienced in horror and very few things scare me but every time I see Fire in the sky I think I shit just a little bit of blood. Watching Fire in the sky makes me feel like I'm JonBenet Ramsey huddling in the corner of my basement. I'm the Nicole to Fire in the Sky's OJ if you will. The editing of this movie is perfect, the pacing, the cinematography, the effects, the acting, the set design are all fucking fantastic. Even after all of these factors the thing that ads to to fear is, this is based on a true story. I don't know if Aliens exist, Id like to think so, but I also would like to believe in the Jersey Devil or Chupacabra. This is a fascinating story and has never been dis proven. People beleive in a nut job hanging out in the clouds and rolling a 20 sided dye to figure out what country to destroy or what priest to spark lust into with some help from OshKosh B'Gosh but Other life, couldn't happen, that would be crazy right? I cant say enough good things about this film, it is one of the most under appreciated films out there right next to whoopee boys.


5/5


Tromeric

No comments: